We’re excited to welcome you to Home Point Financial’s servicing website, where you’ll be able to make payments online 24/7, access critical loan information and send secure messages to our customer care team!
Plus, the site offers e-billing, so you can go paperless to save time and money. To take full advantage of our site, you’ll need to create new login credentials, whether you’re a current customer or new to HomePoint. But, don’t worry. The process is fast and easy.
Below are the steps to set up your servicing account:
- Go to HomePointFinancial.com and click on “My Account” located at the top right of the screen. bFrom there, you will be taken to the “Manage Your Account” page.
- Scroll down to the HomePoint account information. To access your account, enter your SS #, loan number or property address. You will then be taken to the new servicing site
- You will need your loan number to create credentials, so click on “Search For Your Loan Number” below the HP account information.
- From here, select “Create an Account”
- You will be asked to set a username and password, provide personal information and establish answers to security questions to protect your account.
- Once completed, login to your account
And that’s it! You will be able to have access to this account at all times. You can obtain important tax information, make payments, consider different refinance options and sign up for e-billing.